The analog watch faces aren't always the easiest things to read. Luckily, you can add a digital clock to any watch face.
On your iPhone:
- Open the Clock app, then tap World Clock.
- Tap the + in the upper-right, and search for a location in your time zone.
- Go back to your Home screen, and open the Watch app.
- Select the Clock app, then tap City Abbreviations.
- Select the location of the time zone you added in the Clocks app, and give it a name with a single space, or something like the Apple logo ().
Now edit any compilation, and select the "World Clock" entry with the empty name that you created.